The online training will be provided per the following curriculum (one hour/day). You may choose either to go for the complete curriculum or any particular area of your liking. Here is how the training is conducted -
1. For each of the participant, a unique ID is created which gives them access to a mail box, all documentation (presentations, study material, ebooks, training plan, assignments, Q&A etc.)
2. All participants are called out using skype conference (no additional cost to participants)
3. The trainer shares his screen through an online meeting tool (Webex, Logmein, showmypc etc.)
4. Each session comprises of presentations to explain the basics, live demo on the system followed by Q&A.
5. As required, the trainer passes the control to the participants and helps them while they practice themselves.
6. The trainer publishes the assignments on the shared folder for easy access to the participants.
7. At the end of the training, a mock interview is conducted and feedback/ inputs given to participants to crack the interviews.
1. Web Dynpro Introduction
2. Web Dynpro Controllers
3. The Context at Design Time
4. Defining the User Interface
5. Controller and Context Programming
6. Value help and Semantic Help
· Value Help
· Semantic Help
7. Component Re-use
8. Dialog Boxes
9. Dynamic Modifications at Runtime
10. Advanced Topics
· Portal Integration
· Value Help
Complete 15 day Training – $300
Complete 15 day Training – INR 12,500/-
The next weekday batch is beginning Nov 1st, 2010 (Mon – Thu; 7pm – 8:30 pm)
The next weekend batch is beginning Oct 30th, 2010 (Sat – Sun; 10am – 1:00 pm)
You will be eligible for a discount of 20% if you register before Oct 15, 2010.
For Registration, please contact at email@example.com